2016 Camping Information
|Come Early (Starting Sept. 10th)||$10/night|
|Camping Permit (Sept. 16th-23rd)||$120|
|Week Admission Pass||$30/person|
|Week Auto Pass||$7|
(In accordance with the Michigan Health Department)
- All campers, including pre-registered campers MUST check in with the camping office upon arrival to fill out paper and get passes.
- All campers MUST pay upon arrival
- All campers MUST have a permit
- All campers use Nottawa Drive In Gate
- NO water hoses may stay connected to public water supply
- NO 3″ sewage hose
- No campfires or fire pits allowed
- Bicycles are NOT allowed on fairgrounds
- Each person in the camper must have a season pass, which can be purchased from the camping superintendent.
- All pets brought to the Fairgrounds must have appropriate papers and shots and be confined to the immediate campsite area. Pets may NOT accompany owners into commercial buildings, livestock barns, or on the grounds outside of the owner’s campsite. Violation will be grounds for expulsion from the Fairgrounds and campsite with no refund.
- All pets shall be on a 6′ leash and never unattended
- An additional fee of $10/day will be charged for trailers parked prior to Thursday preceding the Fair.
- Only one (1) car per campsite
- NO refunds to persons leaving early.
- Camping superintendent has the authority to ask campers to move or leave the grounds.
To make your stay at our fair as easy as possible, please fill out the form and give it to the camp supervisor upon arrival: