Golf/ATV/Off Road Vehicles Policy:
Golf Carts/ATV/Off Road Vehicles will NOT be allowed for recreational use. Any vehicle, if on the fairgrounds, shall require a permit at a cost of $25.00 purchased at the fair office.
- The Fair office must have a proof of liability insurance for all vehicles before a permit can be issued.
- Drivers must be 16 years or older with a valid drivers. Must have copy filed with fair office.
- Permit must be displayed on vehicle and be visible.
- NO more than the allotted number of people can ride on the vehicle than the available seating
- A map will be given to each person showing the routes allowed to travel baised on type of permit given.
- Any violation to these rules may result in the removal of the vehicle from the fairgrounds.
- Lights must be on the front and rear with proper intensity and must be operating after dark.
Exception: persons handicapped and/or disabled will be allowed to have battery-powered wheelchairs and/or battery-powered three-wheeled scooters.
Click here for Example of Certificate of Liability Insurance for Golf Cart/ATV/Off Road Vehicles
Handicapped Parking Available: Please use Nottawa St. Gate and Main Entrance
Guests are asked to bring strollers and wheelchairs – no rentals available.
ATM Machine is located under the grandstands in the fair office.